Barbo’s Plumbing warrants it’s work to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the warranty period as described below.
The warranty information on this page is valid for all plumbing repairs service and installation directly purchased through Barbo’s plumbing.
- General plumbing repairs – 30 day parts and labor
- Water heaters – 6 to 12 year manufacturer warranty is available on water heater, all other parts and labor is 90 days
- Drain (Waste) Line– 30 day warranty
- Main sewer line spot repair – 90 day parts and labor, 15 day main stoppage
- Main sewer line replacement – 1 year parts and labor, 15 day main stoppage
This limited Warranty does not apply where:
- Fixtures/materials not purchased through Barbo’s Plumbing LLC
- Repairs are needed to correct a manufactures defect
- Products have been installed or tampered with by others
- Repairs have been made by others
- Repairs are required due to normal (or excessive) wear and tear
- Damage is caused through misuse, abuse or neglect
- Clogs or back-ups due to improperly disposed items
- All warranties are void if payment is not made when due
- Warranties extend only to the customer and are not transferable
This warranty does not cover labor charges for the correction, replacement or repair due to manufacture defect. Labor charges are the responsibility of the homeowner and are due at the time of service.
It is the homeowners responsibility to notify Barbo‘s Plumbing LLC immediately in the event of an installation or repair failure. Barbo‘s Plumbing will, with reasonable promptness during normal working hours, remedy the defect. In no event shall Barbo’s plumbing LLC be liable for water or other damage caused by any delay in remedying a defect. In the event of an installation or repair failure, any such defects will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Barbo’s Plumbing LLC as our inspection discloses.
For warranty service please contact us at 360-584-9290 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.